Monday, April 27, 2009

Update 4-27-09






First off ~ Aubrey, Adison and I would like to wish Daddy a happy birthday! He is a old 30 today!!!! The girls are doing great again today. Adison is really driving me crazy with the apnea, I just had a very serious conversation with her about how she is stressing Mommy out and it is not OK. We will see if that works! The girls both gained weight again overnight. Aubrey is now up to 4 pounds 6.5 ounces and Adison is up to 4 pounds 9.5 ounces. They are looking so big now! Aubrey is now taking 1/3 of her feedings through bottle or me. Adison is taking about 1/2 of them. They still get pretty tired during their feedings. But, to their defense it is very hard work to suck/swallow and breath at the same time! Today the girls are wearing their very cute sleepers that my Mom bought for them, check out their cute pics!

My sister is also in labor today. She was induced this AM and the Dr. broke her water at 6 p.m. tonight. Maybe Jeff will share his birthday with Ms. Rylee. We will wait and see!

1 comment:

Meg Pie said...

I just want to eat them up!!!!!