Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Okay, Okay... I am blogging again!

After Jeff reminding me daily that I need to update this blog, I have finally found a chance to sit down for a few minutes and update you all!

The girls are doing wonderful. I can't believe they will be 2 months old in a few days. It's really confusing though when we talk to the Dr's because they go off of their "corrected age" since they were preemies. So, milestone wise the girls are a whole week old today! They are getting so big though, I was just looking at old pictures of them and they have grown so much in a month. Their Dr. even took them off of the high-calorie formula that the NICU put them on since they have doubled their birth weight in a little over a month!

Aubrey is doing very well. She is gaining weight so quickly and is not looking like a little preemie anymore. She did still gain the nickname "Tiny" from Jeff but still is outgrowing that quickly. Her only issue is that she is really gassy - another link to her Dad, huh?

Adison is also doing very well. Her apnea spells have dramatically decreased. She has not needed our help with any of her spells since June 3rd! She has had a few more since then but she fixes them on her own.

Here are a couple new pictures - I never knew babies were so hard to get good pictures of! Notice Adison sticking her tongue out at me for getting impatient while taking their pictures!

2 comments:

Meg Pie said...

I too would be impatient if I was lying on the counter top waiting to have my picture taken!!!

When does my job start? =) I am completely done with school on monday

I am really good at EVERYTHING so think of somethings for me to do and yes I will take the night feeds...

xoxoxox

Jessica said...

What a couple of cuties! You are doubly blessed!