Friday, July 24, 2009

New Kicks!

The girls and I are so happy - we finally got AC installed into our house! After, much pressuring (I was nice the whole time - did not complain once) Jeff and I finally got it installed. Things are much cooler now and everyone is much happier!

Today we tried the girls out in their Bumbo chairs. They loved them! Juno is very curious about them and has to smell every inch of the chairs. The girls can almost hold their heads up on their own, but until then I have been stuffing a blanket behind their necks to help them.

Also, today they became official "Conway" children and wore their first Nike outfits and shoes. My Aunt Lynn works at Nike, for those of you who don't know. Nike is the official Conway Family sponsor! They looked so cute in their Nike kicks and onesies!

Here are a few pics from today's happenings:



Also, Jeff's dream came true and the girls got to go to the racetrack. We went with some of our friends last Wednesday to PIR. We got to see my school's Drumline perform (hence the girls' headphones), watch some cars race, see some classic cars and then we all went out to dinner together. Here are some of those pics


Oh yeah... I also finally got Aubrey to smile on camera. Check these out

1 comment:

Becky Callon said...

These beautiful girls make me smile. I look at their pure faces & know the world is a wonderful place.
come see us soon, we miss you guys. We could use some babytime with what's going on in our lives.
I look forward to new postings, keep 'em coming!