Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Guess What.... We Smile Now!!!

Can you believe the girls are now 3 months old??? It seems like yesterday when I felt like I was going to explode at Easter brunch!!

Things are going wonderful here. The girls are doing so well. We had two major milestones met recently - they are now smiling and sleeping through the night!!!! It is so nice to not have to get up every 3 hours. It is so much easier to make it through the day being rested. Their little smiles are so cute, they are smiling at everything!

Here are a few recent pictures of the girls from our new camera. I love it!!

Adison being all smiles

Aubrey smiling for Jeff's silly sounds

Jeff posing with the girls

Thunder thighs times two

Adison showing her new unicorn lovey that Mike Lazer's (he works with Jeff) family sent the girls

Aubrey can't stop trying to eat hers

Our electrician just finished his work for our AC that is getting installed on Friday. YEA!!! I am gonna go check out his work with Jeff!

1 comment:

Meg Pie said...

DUDE!!! SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT?!?!!? I HAVE LOST MY JOB! No kidding I will still be there!!! This is great news for everyone! Now Jeff won't have as many injuries! Or need to worry about wearing clothes when I am there!!!!